Goodnight Prayers to say before going to bed

Goodnight Prayers to say before going to bed







1. Heaven father, I thank you for this night. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to see the end of another day. Thank you for your divine protection and provision in my life and my family

2. Father, forgive me all my sins and shortcomings in Jesus name.

 3.Help us rest well, give us peaceful dreams, and send Your angels around our home to protect us throughout the night. Teach us to trust You and to love You more and more.

4. Encamp your angels around me, that no harm will come to me or my household. I cover each and every member of my household in the blood of Jesus.

5.I shall not sleep the sleep of death and sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

6.Every flying arrow of the night shall not locate me, my family and my house, by the power in the name of Jesus.

7.Father let everyone called sick in this family tonight wake up healthy in Jesus name

8.We invite Jesus Christ to our home to abide with us tonight

9. Thou plan of the wicked against me in my sleep tonight, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

10.Cobweb powers assigned to share my glory with me, catch fire, in Jesus name.

11. Lord, I’ve shouldered my cares as if I’m the one in control. Help me become like a child, handing all my stresses, worries and responsibilities to You, my faithful Father. I trust You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

12. Angel from above guide me in Jesus name

From Nelsonlatest.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World strongest woman

Patrice Evra once a street begger

Amazing fruit that can cure Diabetes, Glaucoma, Kidney Disease, Hypertension, And Maleria