World biggest bum bum

THIS plus-sized model has had three Brazilian butt lifts in her quest to get "the world's biggest" derriere.


Natasha Crown, 25, piled on 3st 2lb before her second surgery - by gorging on pizza, more pizza and six kilos of Nutella a month - so doctors would have more fat to inject into her six and a half foot (80ins) bum.

THIS plus-sized model has had three Brazilian butt lifts in her quest to get "the world's biggest" derriere.


The curvy model, who's from Surbia but moved to Sweden when she was 10, now has a staggering 4,500ccs of fat in each buttock - the equivalent of five litres.

Appearing on Botched this week, she said: "I think bigger is better. I will never ever be slim again. My bum is like a different dimension.

"I have broken chairs with my butt, I have broken beds, I have broken people.

"I have always been different and in Sweden women think slimmer is more beautiful. But I think people need to see this is how real women should look.

After deciding she wanted to boost her bum five years ago, Natasha started going to the gym - but soon reached her peak potential.

Sarah Massey currently believes herself to have the world's biggest butt, and hers measures seven feet in circumference, meaning Natasha was setting her sights high.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World strongest woman

Patrice Evra once a street begger

Amazing fruit that can cure Diabetes, Glaucoma, Kidney Disease, Hypertension, And Maleria